Looking for an amazing opportunity?
Unity Event Solutions is an event technology company specializing in providing in-person and virtual event solutions to clients across North America. We offer a wide range of technical solutions, including event registration and ticketing, event apps, virtual event platform, websites and much more.
About the Position
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Manager to actively seek out and engage new tradeshow, conference and consumer show customer prospects. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of building relationships in the event industry selling software services and will be able to demonstrate a successful career in sales and/or business development. The candidate will be responsible for developing a robust pipeline and will be required to present, promote and sell products/services that fit the needs of existing and prospective customers.
This is a remote position. Applicants from all parts of Canada or the USA are encouraged to apply.
- Present, promote and sell event tech products/services to existing and prospective clients using proven and demonstrable sales methodologies
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Identify and develop new clients by prospecting, networking, cold calling, and referrals
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of prospects and ensure a continuous population of immediate and long-term opportunities
- Up to 25% travel within North America to engage with prospective and existing clients as well as to present the company in conferences and tradeshows
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations to prospective clients
- Maintain company CRM, entering all relevant activity and information on a regular basis, including new prospecting and sales opportunities. Must keep sales forecasting data and customer information accurate/current
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of your activities
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Great prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices and utilization
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales and/or business development role
- Sale experience in the event industry
- Past experience in event tech software fields
- Base salary with commission and incentives
- Travel allowance and equipment
- Medical and health benefits
- RRSP matching